Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Owls Approve Blog Hop: Worth 1,000 Words


Worth 1k Words.
Let's share our favorite photos of our stud muffins.  No limit.
Trinity Show!
More Trinity!
Basically my favorite photo ever <3
My deer! xD
And finally, another :)
Honestly one of my favorites! Our Spooky Halloween Ride of '09 will never be forgotten. 
Kristen ridiculed me for years about how stupid a costume "colonial girl" was...I still don't give a hoot.
My SG Lily!! 
We are elegant.
Matchy-matchy! Mini jumper clinic!
My circus pony!
Hitching Post Event, 2013
One of my favorite, I just adore it!
Blue.
Stunning.
Pretty in Pink!
At the state jumper show!
My mule <3
Jump training!
Dressage clinic!
Saddle Club Love!
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED.
Silly mare~!
Our first BIG blue! NHHJA Show!



Lily is SUCH a goof! Mid-2009.









I just LOVE my horse <3

No comments:

Post a Comment