Monday, January 12, 2015

And....The Owls Approve Blog Hop Four- Wish We Could

Two posts in one day?!?
WOW.

[So today, I gave my little sister a ride on my boyfriend's horse, Nick the Haflinger! It was...interesting! He laid down with her on him- and gave a buck or two of excitement! At least the snow was pretty...She was okay though- and he had to work his little bum off after he pulled that!!]

And now: The Owls Approve Blog Hop FOUR!


Wish We Could
Let's pretend that financial restrictions don't exist and logistics isn't a nightmare.  If you could do anything with your Ponykins, what would you do?

First, I can't choose ONE!! So....my dreams...

1. Go prelim. (Actually, screw that: LET'S GO TO ROLEX!) 
2. Foxhunting. (In Ireland, duh!)
3. Jump five feet. (Eh, may as well make it a course). 
4. Reining. Or cutting. Or anything super fun western. 
5. Horse camping. (Utah would be preferable..I wouldn't mind Hawaii either). 

But. Most of all. I want to do a jumper derby! They just look like so much fun. And I ain't talkin' about a little one: I wanna do it all. Like banks and tough combinations and the works. 


One day, we're gonna do it.

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend has a Haffie?! Lucky girl! My hubs has sat on Archie twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! He's the cutest little pony eva! (he has a draft/pinto cross too) Awh :) I am very blessed to have him in my life.

      Delete