Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Sunshine State.

Only One Day Left. FINALLY. :D

My first spring break in college will be well spent with my boyfriend and I's first semi-solo vacation! We are heading to Orlando to stay the week with my grandparents! We will be going to Disney's Animal Kingdom, hitting up the beach, and hopefully enjoying a night or two out to eat (perhaps at somewhere fancy!) I love travelling. This summer we will also be returning to Quebec also for our annual camping trip! Yay! :)

I can't wait to visit places around the globe someday. 2016 will be Ireland/England riding trip- which I am beyond excited for.
Which leads me to....

Oh The Places You'll Go!  (One of my favorite childhood books- minus The Runaway Bunny, Goodnight Moon and Here Comes the Train- okay among like 28592305 others!)

"You've got brains in your head you've got feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose" 

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


xoxo~
DJC & Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment