Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Night Spotlight: Ogilvy Halfpad

Welcome to Sunday Night Spotlight!! (Each Sunday I will write a quick review on my favorite equine products, tack & apparel!
Complete with embroidery! 
The Ogilvy Memory Foam Halfpad!

When I got my newer saddle, the Crosby Equilibrium (LOVE it), it didn't quite fit Lily's back perfectly. Since then I have had to use a halfpad to help the saddle to fit to her back. The Ogilvy Memory Foam Halfpad perfectly contours to Lily's back and absorbs shock. Plus they are sexy as hell- and totally custom! Teehee ;-) I have even tacked her up to work on the lungeline or long-line and have used the Ogilvy. Sometimes when I hop on "bareback" I stick it under my bum for some crazy cushion! 
We are soooooo matchy-matchy!


"A half pad unequalled in comparison, it combines the V-top shape and anti-friction materials with removable MemoryFoam pads. The MemoryFoam acts as a buffer that fills any voids between the saddle and the horse, stabilizes the saddle, and provides shock-absorption for the backs of both horse and rider. This half pad will have your saddle fitting perfectly on every horse, even with custom made saddles"

Go customize your own!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment