Friday, May 8, 2015

One SLOOOOOOW Weekend, but lots to do!

It's a slow weekend. All I wanna do is ride! )-:

Gotta pack up, finish studying (two exams down, one to go!), and get everything together!

Lily's all ready for me to get back, and get ready for training!
Today I ordered Lily's SmartPaks, a custom dressage pad (hey I have only one real dressage pad...and it's for show!) and did some dressage research...

Here are some patterns for me to try out...in my new dressage saddle ;-)








My most recent dressage lesson was on this pretty thing:

Pretty Ida <3
I've had some really great times with this Oldenburg mare. She's pretty cool- and a good teacher!

Over my 7 weeks at Fairfield Farm, my seat, leg and softness has HUGELY improved. I accomplished my goals, and learned some new stuff- plus we had tons of fun!

----

Lily and I have a dressage lesson with Jenny Wells in June, and hope to continue to improve!!!
I'll be home to ride on Monday- and looking forward to it! :-)

DJC

No comments:

Post a Comment