Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Perfect Day.

If I could live a perfectly average day of my adulthood (say a Saturday)... It would be something like this:

Wake up early. (Sometime before six)

Have a wondrous cup of coffee whilst listening to the birds & watching the sun rise. (peace.)

Give all my ponies good morning kisses and listen to their happy nickers. Then feed them, do stalls, & turn them out to graze in the dewy pastures.

Collect eggs from my chickys <3

Make a scrumptious breakfast for my family.

Not do ANY boring domestic chores.

Write a little blog blurb.

Ride. Gallop. Jump. Mess around, the whole afternoon.

Go swimming in the ocean, lake, river, whatever, (preferably with horses)

Cook a lovely candlelit dinner.

Eat chocolate cake. And vanilla bean gelato.

Go out for a sunset trail ride with my husband.

Make a batch of soap. Or lip balms.

Read some chapters of a good book with a purring cat.

Kiss my ponies goodnight.

Snuggle time/playtime...with husband. ;-)

More purring cats.

Fall asleep by a roaring fire (in the winter) or a breezy starlit summer's eve...



Now isn't that just perfect. Sigh <3

GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO COMPLETE THIS WEEK AND FINISH UP COLLEGE. WOOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment