Saturday, December 6, 2014

What's On Lily's Wishlist this Holiday Season...


Shopping is such fun, especially when it's for equines! I've recently become obsessed with etsy. There are just the cutest things listed there. Well Christmas is just around the corner, and what better time to go shopping for your favorite equines- or equine lovers!!

So what's under the tree for Lily this year??

* A new dressage bridle- specifically the Crown Premier Dressage Bridle. A great bridle for the price- I love my crown padded stitched bridle and as soon as I saw the sale for the dressage bridle I had to snap it up!

* Emily's Equine Creations' bridle charm! In red, of course! These are hand-stamped, super cute and totally personalize-able! I'll probably put it on my saddle!

* The Pony Box. A monthly horse package subscription. Filled with 100% handpicked and tailored to each individual, it's perfect for that special pony at the barn! Use code PonyD for 10% off!

* Her brand new Ogilvy Pad. It is so beautiful. I love it! It's soooo worth it!

* and treats, duh! Lily's favorite are the Peppermint Snacks, She'll perform all sorts of tricks: kisses, pick up the bucket, bow and we are working on hugs!


And what's on her/my wishlist??

* A Handmade Neckrope from Reins for Rescues. We have been riding bridleless for over three years now. I've always used a leadrope. I figured it's time for a real rope ;)

* With all the jumper shows we have been doing, a Custom Competition Pad in red, navy and white with a fancy monogram is also on her list. Yippee!

* Walsh Padded Halter with embossed nameplate. We're getting fancy, Lil'


And what's on your list??

Here are some other ideas of my favorite companies! (All small business. etsy!)

* Bonnets by Beth: hand-stitched bonnets in beautiful colors and styles. Lily has three! (check 'em out on Instagram)

* Polo Perfection: handcrafted polo wraps in ribbon trimmed styles! (look it up on Instagram!)

* The Chestnut Mare: handmade saddle pads, coolers, quarter sheets, saddle covers, polos and more!)

* Browbands R Us: stunning, hand-jeweled browbands in many styles and colors!

* Simply Equine Design beautiful handpainted stall signs!


What's your favorite etsy shop?

Merry Christmas,

xoxo Lily & Dee

2 comments:

  1. I've ridden Archie bridleless once for about three minutes. I think that's the finite goal for our partnership. (I'm not going to say "tackless", because I think we'd both appreciate the saddle.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! And that's all good! Lily seemed to "forget" how to go bridleless the other day...hmmmm

      Delete