Monday, April 13, 2015

Catching Up With The Final Owls Approve Blog Hops!


Introspection
What would your horse change about you?

Lily would say, "more treats mom!" and insist on galloping every single ride. She would also choose jumping and running around like a maniac for most rides.

She'd like me to continue to ride softer and to stop playing "saddle club moments" every five seconds with my friends...She says I really should be doing yoga more. Yeah, yeah. College doesn't give me TIME to do that! 

She would also ask me to please, please give her more grain. SWEET FEED>>>>>

Finally, I think she would tell me to back off on the outfits, and no mom we do NOT have to match EVERY single ride ;) 

She would thank me, however, for my softening hands & more independent seat that I have developed through dressage work. :) Go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment