Monday, April 13, 2015

Last Owls Approve Blog Hop! #18!!!

Eighteen on the Eighteenth.
In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse.

1. I love your tiny little snip on your perfect (,and sadly/strangely un-soft) muzzle

2. I love your enthusiasm in every single ride. And how much you truly try for me.

3. I love how you were my dream horse since I was a young girl &  that I knew you since you were only 6 months old...

4. I love your too-thick mane and your Shetland pony fuzziness in the wintertime.

5. I love how you take care of children- you always know to be on your best behavior around them. I trust you deeply for that.

6. I love how freakin' AWESOME you look in RED.


Or pink.

7. I love your raw & amazing beauty. 

8. I love your talent- you are such a lovely jumper!

9. I love your snarky marish attitude.

10. I love your sweet little kisses.


11. I love your gallop.

12. I love your kind heart. (even though you don't always show it) 

13. I love your tolerance with me & my photoshoots & bonnets & outfits... ;)

14. I love your desire- I know it's intentional- to make me laugh and just roll my eyes at you and your one-of-a-kind-ness...
15. I love that stupid hock and all your dumb injuries because, well you were doing what you do best- "investigating" 

16. I love your hatred for stalls, standing still & miniature horses. 

17. I love your "it's hailing and tornadoes and here I am rolling in the snow" kind of attitude. 

18. Finally, I love you and all that you are, my perfect Stargazer Lily. <3 


2 comments:

  1. Aww love this! So glad my mare isn't the only one scared of mini's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!! She is terrified! And thank you. I have LOVED participating in the blog hop! (Hope to do it again!---maybe I will make my own!)

      Delete