Thursday, February 19, 2015

Part Two: Things to Do Soon.

(This post will come in three parts!)

1. 10 Things to do NOW!
2. 10 Things to do SOON!
3. 10 Things to do EVENTUALLY!

Moving On To Things to do SOON.
Otherwise phrased as....My Goals Within the Next 5-10 Years

1. Visit Ireland. Now I don't just want to vacation there, no. I want to RIDE there. Specifically, fox-hunting and cross country. Yeehaw! I'm planning for 2016. By planning, I mean setting in stone. I WILL do this.

2. Compete at Training Level and beyond. I can't wait for this! :) CAN'T WAIT.

3. Get a miniature horse. I really love these cute little guys. This isn't really a goal..but just something that could be super fun- driving, jumping, dressing up....the possibilities are endless!

4. Hitch Lily to a cart (or sleigh). I've ground-driven her, and fully harnessed her, and desensitized her around carts! Next step, now!

5. Take Lily camping! Preferably Utah...but anywhere would be sweet. I know of some places within New England which would be wonderful!

6. Get a dressage saddle. I would love a decent, comfy dressage saddle. Soon!

7. Build my dream barn. Who knows when this will happen, but I reckon within the next 5-10 years, it's totally possible- uh with a fortune! ;)

8. Finish college. Get a job. One semester done, 6 1/2 left to go....then to find a teaching position! (Not quite equine-related, but hey it'll be supportin' it!)

9. Jump [and compete] above 4 feet! Changing it up from my last post a bit...let's go HIGHER! Woo.

10. Breed Lily. This needs to be done ASAP, as she is already 13 years old...My dream stud? Formula One. Ahhh, he's stunning!

Ahhh, aren't these wonderful.....now. Who's gonna fund 'em?? 


XOXO
DJC & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment