Friday, October 3, 2014

First ISHA Show Tomorrow!

It's my first year in college and I'm new to this whole ISHA thing ;) So let's see how it goes.

Tomorrow is our first show. We can only have 1 rider per division (and there are five divisions) Which leaves 31 of us horse-show-riding-less. Which isn't a bad thing. I get to see how it all works before the stress of actually competing.

I rode a big lovely mare named Mary today. She is a gorgeous bay warmblood and an excellent mover and jumper- She went to national competitions in her younger years! She was a blast to ride.

Today, I ordered Lily's Ogilvy Equestrian jumper half pad. SO FRIGGEN EXCITED. And two Bonnets By Beth. And a super cute red/navy (of course) argyle fleece sheet, so she can be all cozy this winter!

I am also trying out this thing called The Pony Box. I'll let you all know how it goes. It seems pretty exciting. Basically each month (or whenever you choose) you let them know what your horse is like, you choose some colors and products to try and they create a MYSTERY, SURPRISE, FUN box tailored to each equine! Super cool! :D

xoxo,

DJC & Lily

P.S. here is the stylish Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment